Mouse button problems

My mouse button stays clicked if I hold it for 5 seconds
or more. It releases only when I click again. This
problem prevents me from doing cut and paste and is
killing my produtivity. I have tried two different mouses
and have uploaded and installed the latest drivers for
each. Any help?
1 answer Last reply
More about mouse button problems

    Click Start-Control Panel-Accessibilites, and check the Mouse Settings
    in there. You may have click locks enabled. This may also be in your
    Mouse Options in the Control Panel ;)

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    Kenneth Yarbrough wrote:
    > My mouse button stays clicked if I hold it for 5 seconds
    > or more. It releases only when I click again. This
    > problem prevents me from doing cut and paste and is
    > killing my produtivity. I have tried two different mouses
    > and have uploaded and installed the latest drivers for
    > each. Any help?

Hardware Mice Microsoft Windows XP