My mouse button stays clicked if I hold it for 5 seconds
or more. It releases only when I click again. This
problem prevents me from doing cut and paste and is
killing my produtivity. I have tried two different mouses
and have uploaded and installed the latest drivers for
each. Any help?

Click Start-Control Panel-Accessibilites, and check the Mouse Settings
in there. You may have click locks enabled. This may also be in your
Mouse Options in the Control Panel ;)

----
Nathan McNulty