Can I change the freqency winxp adjust the Clock Sync in t..

Can I change the frequency winxp adjust the Clock Sync in the
Registry?
I want to change the frequency winxp adjust the Clock Sync to every 1
hour instead of the default of once a week. Atomic Clock Sync will not
do either because it only Syncs the clock once per day.

My motherboard adds 20 secs to the time for every one hour ( ASUS
-AYN8xi)

Thanks for your help!
3 answers Last reply
More about change freqency winxp adjust clock sync

    On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 13:08:29 -0400, "dnc_tn@yahoo.com" <DNC_TN@>
    wrote:

    >Can I change the frequency winxp adjust the Clock Sync in the
    >Registry?
    >I want to change the frequency winxp adjust the Clock Sync to every 1
    >hour instead of the default of once a week. Atomic Clock Sync will not
    >do either because it only Syncs the clock once per day.
    >
    >My motherboard adds 20 secs to the time for every one hour ( ASUS
    >-AYN8xi)
    >
    >Thanks for your help!

    CORRECTION - My motherboard is an Asus A7N8X. Thanks for all your help
    everyone.

    ******************************
    http://www.dubyareport.net/
    http://www.frozenpsi.net/

    303/299/200 since March 13th 2005

    dnc_tn@yahoo.com wrote:
    > On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 13:08:29 -0400, "dnc_tn@yahoo.com" <DNC_TN@>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Can I change the frequency winxp adjust the Clock Sync in the
    >> Registry?
    >> I want to change the frequency winxp adjust the Clock Sync to every 1
    >> hour instead of the default of once a week. Atomic Clock Sync will
    >> not do either because it only Syncs the clock once per day.
    >>
    >> My motherboard adds 20 secs to the time for every one hour ( ASUS
    >> -AYN8xi)
    >>
    >> Thanks for your help!
    >
    > CORRECTION - My motherboard is an Asus A7N8X. Thanks for all your help
    > everyone.
    >
    > ******************************
    > http://www.dubyareport.net/
    > http://www.frozenpsi.net/
    >
    > 303/299/200 since March 13th 2005

    http://www.nforcershq.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19631&highlight=pci+nforce2

    The ASUS nforce 2 mobos have time problems that might have to do with
    interrupt storms. Not only clock is affected, performance as well. Try
    installing motherboard monitor and see if cpu speed is reported correctly,
    be sure to use the "update cpu" feature. If CPU clock is not consistently
    correct you have a problem bigger than just getting your rtc to sync to time
    server all the time.

    > Can I change the frequency winxp adjust the Clock Sync in the
    > Registry?

    Google for "Doug Knox's Internet Time Interval Adjuster". It is a great
    applet that will allow you to easily change windows. Take a look around his
    site for some really great tools!

    Doug

    --
    Doug's "MF Film Holder" for batch scanning "strips" of 120/220 medium format
    film:

Asus Motherboards