fred

I have a strange error message that comes up quite often
when I click on Internet Explorer to open the browser.
The message is titled Work Offline and the body of the
message says that there is no internet connection
available. It has a "try again" box and when I click that
box, I am online instantly so the message should not have
come up. I am running a cable modem so I am online all
the time which is another reason the message should not
come up. I am running Windows XP Pro SP2 but this
happened before SP2 so that is not the problem. I have
512 megs of ram and plenty of hard drive space. The work
offline dropdown from the file menu is not checked. Can
anyone help? Fred

fred