Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

How long until they come out with the Halo 3 game. And are you all going to
get as slobbering excited over it as you did for Halo 2 now that you have
been disapointed with 2?

I can't believe some people were going up to the game store at midnight to
pick up a copy. Or waiting in line or reserving. That was big time over
the top. I didn't do any of that, and walked into Best Buy the "official
day" of release and they had the silver pack and the regular pack . . packed
all over the store, and still some in the back. No worries, no reserves, no
selling out of the game : )

Next time , just mellow out,
WreckGar

"wreckgar" <wreckgar@verizon.net> wrote in message
> How long until they come out with the Halo 3 game. And are you all going
> get as slobbering excited over it as you did for Halo 2 now that you have
> been disapointed with 2?
>
> I can't believe some people were going up to the game store at midnight to
> pick up a copy. Or waiting in line or reserving. That was big time over
> the top. I didn't do any of that, and walked into Best Buy the "official
> day" of release and they had the silver pack and the regular pack . .
packed
> all over the store, and still some in the back. No worries, no reserves,
no
> selling out of the game : )
>
> Next time , just mellow out,
> WreckGar

I'd expect the wait for Halo 3 will be 2 years at least. It would be a
major feat if Bungie could get Halo 3 out for Xbox Next in fall of 2006 to
meet the release of PS3 in the west.

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

I'm still beginning to discover stuff in Halo 2. On legendary mode you
need to better make use of the environment and I've discovered some neet
hideouts to save my a55 on more than a few occations.
In my opinion Halo 3 can wait, there is still no news if the skulls unlock
something new if found in a certain order. I belieive Halo 3 will be a XBox
2 only title. I'll grab one for sure.

Tv6dnW1Jk8R1llfcRVn-uA@comcast.com...