Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Error!

I have been getting a runtime error! for quite sometime
when I start my pc for C:\program Files\Microsoft
Hardware\mouse\point32.exe The problem is when I get
this error the additional buttons on my keyboard(ie
Volume control) don't work. Can anyone tell me what I
need to do to fix this problem.
1
answer
Last reply
More about microsoft visual runtime library error

    Click Start-Control Panel-Add/Remove Programs. Remove Microsoft
    IntelliType and Microsoft IntelliPoint Software. Now go here and
    download the latest version for your keyboard/mouse and install them:
    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/Download.mspx

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    Alex wrote:
    > I have been getting a runtime error! for quite sometime
    > when I start my pc for C:\program Files\Microsoft
    > Hardware\mouse\point32.exe The problem is when I get
    > this error the additional buttons on my keyboard(ie
    > Volume control) don't work. Can anyone tell me what I
    > need to do to fix this problem.

Hardware Runtime Microsoft Visual C++ Windows XP