My hard drive is "Completely Clean". I need a program for ..

You open the BIOS and set it so the CDROM or DVD is the
first boot device and then boot with the XP CD, this will
allow you to begin the installation. The XP CD has the
tools to partition and format the hard drive.

"perico" <perico@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

| --
| roberto

perico

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2004

Tank you Jim, When I startup the computer it takes me to DOS and displays a
massage NTLDR IS MISSING . How can I get around this problem.? My Goal is
to install the OS system XP Home Edition.

"perico" wrote:

> --
> roberto

See
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;316941

| Tank you Jim, When I startup the computer it takes me to
DOS and displays a
| massage NTLDR IS MISSING . How can I get around this
problem.? My Goal is
| to install the OS system XP Home Edition.
|
| "perico" wrote:
|

| > --
| > roberto

perico

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2004

Mr.Jim Macklin, tanks for helping me with this problem. Your advice was
very helpfull.
Perico

"Jim Macklin" wrote:

> See
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;316941
>

> "perico" <perico@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> | Tank you Jim, When I startup the computer it takes me to
> DOS and displays a
> | massage NTLDR IS MISSING . How can I get around this
> problem.? My Goal is
> | to install the OS system XP Home Edition.
> |
> | "perico" wrote:
> |

> | > --
> | > roberto

You're welcome. BTW, thank you.

Jim
| Mr.Jim Macklin, tanks for helping me with this problem.
Your advice was
| very helpfull.
| Perico
|
| "Jim Macklin" wrote:
|
| > See

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;316941

| > "perico" <perico@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message

| > | Tank you Jim, When I startup the computer it takes
me to
| > DOS and displays a
| > | massage NTLDR IS MISSING . How can I get around
this
| > problem.? My Goal is
| > | to install the OS system XP Home Edition.
| > |
| > |