PlayTV Pro install problem XP

September 2, 2004 6:39:16 AM

I have been pullin my hair out for a week with this.
I have a PlayTV Pro PV-BT878P+ W/FM TV tuner card and cannot get it
installed under Windows XP Pro SP1 - I get the following:
"There was a problem installing this hardware
BtCap, WDM Video Capture
An error occured during the installation of the device
Access is denied."

I have tried numerous times using the add hardware wizard and manually
selecting the driver from the CD, but nothing works. (I have a
Geforce2 MX 400 graphics cd and Gigabyte 7zx MB)

Can anyone help?
Thanks
James
Anonymous
September 2, 2004 4:18:50 PM

Look for later and updated drivers from the manufacturer's website.
www.coribright.com

"james" <droogiedubstar@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have been pullin my hair out for a week with this.
> I have a PlayTV Pro PV-BT878P+ W/FM TV tuner card and cannot get it
> installed under Windows XP Pro SP1 - I get the following:
> "There was a problem installing this hardware
> BtCap, WDM Video Capture
> An error occured during the installation of the device
> Access is denied."
>
> I have tried numerous times using the add hardware wizard and manually
> selecting the driver from the CD, but nothing works. (I have a
> Geforce2 MX 400 graphics cd and Gigabyte 7zx MB)
>
> Can anyone help?
> Thanks
> James
September 3, 2004 9:09:56 PM