  • Multimedia
  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
July 1, 2004 8:55:46 PM

Just got a T637, but I can't seem to send MMS (multimedia messages),
keep getting a 'not allowed' message.

Do i need to have a special option on my plan to do this?

--
To send email, remove the invalid and nospams.

More about : send mms plan

Anonymous
July 2, 2004 7:00:15 PM

Yes, you must have a plan that support MMS to send MMS. However if you
don't have MMS and you receive a MMS message, you will receive a text
message that will refer you to web site to view the mms message.

!