Send MMS w/o plan?

Just got a T637, but I can't seem to send MMS (multimedia messages),
keep getting a 'not allowed' message.

Do i need to have a special option on my plan to do this?

--
To send email, remove the invalid and nospams.
1 answer Last reply

    Yes, you must have a plan that support MMS to send MMS. However if you
    don't have MMS and you receive a MMS message, you will receive a text
    message that will refer you to web site to view the mms message.

    Michael Diehr wrote:
    > Just got a T637, but I can't seem to send MMS (multimedia messages),
    > keep getting a 'not allowed' message.
    >
    > Do i need to have a special option on my plan to do this?

Cingular Multimedia Internet Service Providers