How change Asus boot logo ?

Is it possible to change boot logo on my asus A7N8X-deluxe motherboard ?

Yes, you can disable it in the bios

"ab421" <ab421@free.fr> wrote in message
> Is it possible to change boot logo on my asus A7N8X-deluxe motherboard ?

Paul

Splendid

In article <42a58078$0$24363$626a14ce@news.free.fr>, "ab421"
<ab421@free.fr> wrote:

> Is it possible to change boot logo on my asus A7N8X-deluxe motherboard ?

This page will show you the motherboards that feature "mylogo" or
"mylogo2":

http://usa.asus.com/products/mb/feature.htm

When a board is not listed, you would have to hack the BIOS file
and flash a modified copy of the BIOS into the flash EEPROM.
Unless you know what you are doing, you could easily corrupt
the BIOS file. Disabling the logo is easy, and will allow you to
see the POST messages.

If you wish to experiment with flashing the BIOS file, purchase
a "BIOS Savior" from ioss.com.tw . That product gives you a
duplicate BIOS flash chip, and gives you one chip holding the
good BIOS, while a second flash chip is used to hold the
contents of your experiments.

Paul