my cursor keeps freezing

GM

Please help
Whenever I am online all of a sudden and for no reason
the cursor freezes and the keyboard is useless also.
The whole thing just stays like that and the only thing I
can do is to switch power off and back on again.
Why is this ?????????????

Using Windows XP on a Compaq Presario PC.

Please Help! Its driving me crazy

Perhaps your computer is overheating? Have you tried updating all of
the drivers for your computer? There are many things that can do this.
Scan for adware/spyware/viruses as well.

----
Nathan McNulty