my cursor keeps freezing

September 2, 2004 3:45:40 PM

Please help
Whenever I am online all of a sudden and for no reason
the cursor freezes and the keyboard is useless also.
The whole thing just stays like that and the only thing I
can do is to switch power off and back on again.
Why is this ?????????????

Using Windows XP on a Compaq Presario PC.

Please Help! Its driving me crazy

More about : cursor freezing

Anonymous
September 3, 2004 6:06:46 AM

Perhaps your computer is overheating? Have you tried updating all of
the drivers for your computer? There are many things that can do this.
Scan for adware/spyware/viruses as well.

----
Nathan McNulty