Driver for Natural Keyboard Elite to be used with Windows XP

I am needing a link to the dirvers needed for my Natural
Keyboard Elite to work with my XP system. Can anyone
provide this link?

I don't think there is any driver needed for Natural Keyboard Elite unless
you're talking about the multimedia keyboard.

"TXMiss" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am needing a link to the dirvers needed for my Natural
> Keyboard Elite to work with my XP system. Can anyone
> provide this link?

There are no drivers needed for the Natural Keyboard Elite.

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -

"TXMiss" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am needing a link to the dirvers needed for my Natural
> Keyboard Elite to work with my XP system. Can anyone
> provide this link?

Jason, everytime I log in to my computer it states found
new hardware and when I try to load it (plug/play) it
states it can't find it. My keyboard is unknown to my XP
system.

no mind is not the multimedia keyboard. When I log on to
my computer it states new hardward found, I follow
screens to load software (plug/play) and it states driver
cannot be found. I have an unknown keyboard that works
with my XP system but this annoying windows keep popping
up.

I'm using one right now and it shows as Standard 101/102-Key or Microsoft
Natural PS/2 Keyboard. Are you hooked up via PS/2 or are you using a USB
adapter?

> no mind is not the multimedia keyboard. When I log on to
> my computer it states new hardward found, I follow
> screens to load software (plug/play) and it states driver
> cannot be found. I have an unknown keyboard that works
> with my XP system but this annoying windows keep popping
> up.

The MS Natural Keyboard Elite uses the built in drivers for keyboards that
should be provided by Windows XP.

It is no different than any other normal keyboard.