sound card problems

I have a Philips Seismic Edge 705 sound card. When I try to
install, the device manager generates a conflict with the
text: The device cannot start (code 10). I try to reinstall
drives, to move in other PCI slot but the result is the
same error.
3 answers Last reply
More about sound card problems

    Have you tried downloading a new driver from Philips?

    "decebal" <gabi_adina_y@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I have a Philips Seismic Edge 705 sound card. When I try to
    > install, the device manager generates a conflict with the
    > text: The device cannot start (code 10). I try to reinstall
    > drives, to move in other PCI slot but the result is the
    > same error.

    Yes I have the last one.

    I have the last one.

Hardware Device Manager Microsoft Sound Cards Windows XP