sound card problems

September 2, 2004 7:09:39 PM

I have a Philips Seismic Edge 705 sound card. When I try to
install, the device manager generates a conflict with the
text: The device cannot start (code 10). I try to reinstall
drives, to move in other PCI slot but the result is the
same error.

More about : sound card problems

Anonymous
September 2, 2004 7:21:36 PM

Have you tried downloading a new driver from Philips?

"decebal" <gabi_adina_y@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I have a Philips Seismic Edge 705 sound card. When I try to
> install, the device manager generates a conflict with the
> text: The device cannot start (code 10). I try to reinstall
> drives, to move in other PCI slot but the result is the
> same error.
Anonymous
September 2, 2004 7:44:50 PM

Yes I have the last one.