Asus A8V deluxe Bios 1013, Any issues?

Any Issues with this Bios and Board? On A8V Deluxe rev 2.00.
2 answers Last reply
More about asus deluxe bios 1013 issues

    On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 17:52:33 -0700, "Richard K Rabbat"
    <richardkr@comcast.net> wrote:

    >Any Issues with this Bios and Board? On A8V Deluxe rev 2.00.

    Well updated the bios about 3 days ago, no issues the board about 2
    months all running ok only decision was to use the promise or the via
    chipset (raid).

    James
    --
    Take the FUN out of my email address to reply.
    They think it's all over... it is now.

    Richard K Rabbat wrote:
    > Any Issues with this Bios and Board? On A8V Deluxe rev 2.00.

    Seems fine here - first reboot had 'bad checksum'. I let it carry on and
    no problems since. Just remember to reset your settings in BIOS - it
    reverts to default.

    Rob

Asus BIOS Motherboards