Installing a usb joypad

Need help. Cant install the software for my pad. Half way through it asks me
to insert disc 1 with layout.bin or something! (The only disc supplied is
already in the drive remember) I'm not very good with pc's, somebody help
me. Thanks a lot.

Check the joystick manufacturer's website for updated drivers.
www.coribright.com