demo multiplayer?

SL

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Hello all,

I downloaded the steam halo 2 demo. Im just getting into it today, but am
most interested in multiplayer. Does the demo have this option? I am
learning how do navigate steam now. I dont have any steam offered games
yet, so im a nb with their system.

thanks all,
sl

curtis

Distinguished
May 26, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

dont u mean half-life 2 retard--dumbass