Middle-Click functionality

Hi,

I have a Intellimouse Explorer (original edition) and
there doesn't seem to be an option in Intellipoint 4.12 to
assign "Middle-Click" to one of my buttons.

Version 5.2 of Intellipoint supports middle-click but
doesn't support my mouse.

Any suggestions?

Try:
http://kickme.to/katmouse

----
Nathan McNulty

Maxx Everhard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a Intellimouse Explorer (original edition) and
> there doesn't seem to be an option in Intellipoint 4.12 to
> assign "Middle-Click" to one of my buttons.
>
> Version 5.2 of Intellipoint supports middle-click but
> doesn't support my mouse.
>
> Any suggestions?

Thanks for the link but that software doesn't seem to be
quite what I need.

Specifically I'm trying to use Maya 6, which has many
functions tied into the "Middle" mouse button. At home
I'm able to set one of the buttons on my logitech marble
trackball to Middle-Click within mouseware. This middle-
click option is also available in Intellipoint 5.2, but,
unfortunately, my mouse isn't supported in that version.

use the logitech mouseware software.

it will work with your ms intellimouse just fine