Television screen size

Hi there. I am trying to run PowerPoint to my
television. I can get the audio fine and I get an image,
but the image of my computer is too big for the tv. It
cuts it off and I've tried to go into my Display
settings, but it doesn't let me shrink it enough to fit.
How can I get it to fit?

Thanks in advance.

bar

Typically TVs are at very low resolution compared with a PC monitor and if
you can't manage the steps shown below, you'll need to set your resolution to
640 x 480 to fit within the TV limitations.

What video card do you have?
Is the TV connected to a 'Video Out' port on the card [a yellow RCA type
socket]?

If so, you should have a window in Display Properties - right click in a
blank area on the screen and select properties.

Click on Settings tab
Clcik on the Advanced button
Click on Montior tab
Here you will find the management tools for the TV out or dual dispaly
settings

If not go to the manufacturers web site and download the current driver
files and tools.