Maxtor Extneral Hard Drive & Hurricane

terri

Silly question - but in preparation for an oncoming hurrican with
expected outages - should I now disconnect my maxtor from its plug and
leave it in a safe place???
Or leave it connected?
Thanks!

I would personally disconnect it AFTER putting your essential files and
folders on it and take it with you! That way you know Frances can't get 'at
it'.

Good luck over there..... we're thinking of you.
www.coribright.com