  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
June 11, 2005 4:11:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.mainboards.asus,alt.comp.pheriphs.mainboard.asus (More info?)

How do I stop the very first screen which just shows the P4P800 Ai head?
It seems to serve no purpose and before I re-installed windows xp I did not
have this show up at all.

More about : p4p800 logon head stop

June 11, 2005 5:18:04 PM

In article <N5CdnWOe1Om0kDbfRVn-jg@comcast.com>, <Ritter197@comcast.net> wrote:

> How do I stop the very first screen which just shows the P4P800 Ai head?
> It seems to serve no purpose and before I re-installed windows xp I did not
> have this show up at all.

"Full Screen Logo" [disabled] in the BIOS ?

Paul
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
June 11, 2005 5:27:17 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.mainboards.asus,alt.comp.pheriphs.mainboard.asus (More info?)

Just go into your ASUS Bios and tell it not to display Asus Logo screen at
startup.

<Ritter197@comcast.net> wrote in message
> How do I stop the very first screen which just shows the P4P800 Ai head?
> It seems to serve no purpose and before I re-installed windows xp I did
> not have this show up at all.

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
June 14, 2005 6:13:35 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.mainboards.asus,alt.comp.pheriphs.mainboard.asus (More info?)

Thanks, good advice

!