P4P800 Logon Ai head stop?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.mainboards.asus,alt.comp.pheriphs.mainboard.asus (More info?)

How do I stop the very first screen which just shows the P4P800 Ai head?
It seems to serve no purpose and before I re-installed windows xp I did not
have this show up at all.
3 answers Last reply
More about p4p800 logon head stop
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.mainboards.asus,alt.comp.pheriphs.mainboard.asus (More info?)

    In article <N5CdnWOe1Om0kDbfRVn-jg@comcast.com>, <Ritter197@comcast.net> wrote:

    > How do I stop the very first screen which just shows the P4P800 Ai head?
    > It seems to serve no purpose and before I re-installed windows xp I did not
    > have this show up at all.

    "Full Screen Logo" [disabled] in the BIOS ?

    Paul
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.mainboards.asus,alt.comp.pheriphs.mainboard.asus (More info?)

    Just go into your ASUS Bios and tell it not to display Asus Logo screen at
    startup.

    <Ritter197@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > How do I stop the very first screen which just shows the P4P800 Ai head?
    > It seems to serve no purpose and before I re-installed windows xp I did
    > not have this show up at all.

  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.mainboards.asus,alt.comp.pheriphs.mainboard.asus (More info?)

    Thanks, good advice
    "Dan Spears" <d_spears@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > Just go into your ASUS Bios and tell it not to display Asus Logo screen at
    > startup.
    >

    > <Ritter197@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >> How do I stop the very first screen which just shows the P4P800 Ai head?
    >> It seems to serve no purpose and before I re-installed windows xp I did
    >> not have this show up at all.

Asus Windows XP Motherboards