Sign in with
Your question

I cant play my games on face book flash player does not support 64 bit

Last response: in Windows 7
January 29, 2011 3:06:17 PM

flash player is telling me that i need to open a 32 bit browser for flash player to work how do i do that
a b $ Windows 7
January 29, 2011 3:43:06 PM

Hi. Windows with Internet Explorer

1. Select Start > All Programs.
You’ll see two (or more) icons for Internet Explorer.
Note: The 32-bit version of Internet Explorer is the default browser in Windows 7 machines.

2. Click the one that says only "Internet Explorer" to start the 32-bit version of Internet Explorer.
Do not click the "Internet Explorer (64-bit)" nor the "Internet Explorer (No Add-ons)" version (if it exists in your menu), because those will start the 64-bit version of the Web browser.

3. Confirm that you've opened the 32-bit Internet Explorer by selecting the question mark in the upper right corner of the browser (this is the Help menu icon). If you don't see it, you can click the >> symbol in the upper right corner of the browser to reveal the icon:
Explorer Help menu icon

4. In the Help menu, select About Internet Explorer.
If you do not see the words "64-bit Edition" next to the version number, you are running the 32-bit version of Internet Explorer and should continue to the next step, step 5. If you do see the words "64-bit Edition", go back to step 1 and be sure you have selected the correct browser.

Full details are on this link http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/000/6b3af6c9.html
m
l
!