CD RW NOT DETECTING BLANK DISKS

Im having trouble with my Samsung CD-RW, although the computer says it is
working, i can not burn a cd, everytime i try it ejects the disk and say
"Cannot complete Writing the disk you are using may no longer be usable"

I have tried different makes of blank disks, any ideas on how to check if
the drive is broken or if there is a driver, software problem.

Many thanks

Try this:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324129

----
Nathan McNulty

Cyprus Rigger wrote:
> Im having trouble with my Samsung CD-RW, although the computer says it is
> working, i can not burn a cd, everytime i try it ejects the disk and say
> "Cannot complete Writing the disk you are using may no longer be usable"
>
> I have tried different makes of blank disks, any ideas on how to check if
> the drive is broken or if there is a driver, software problem.
>
> Many thanks

TRENDING THREADS