P5AD2-E Premium (925XE) versus P5WD2 Premium (955X)

Hi,

coming from a sometimes flaky AMD/Soyo combination, want very stable/not
overclocked system that will last a few years.

P5WD2 Premium looks great, but new 955X chipset--not enough time for
BIOS revisions to get bugs out?

P5AD2-E Premium gets great reviews, obviously stable and solid--better
tp get this motherboard for stability/longevity?

Has anyone been using new P5WD2 Premium and had problems?

Thanks.

No, but I have a P5AD2-EP and I can tell you it runs like an oven. The stock
Intel cooler sounds like an airplane . I'm not crazy about the socket 775
design either. But, it is rock solid and runs everything well. Just get a
quiet aftermarket cooler