RAID Question

I have a P4C800E Deluxe and I have 2 Seagate hard drives in it. I had it set
to mirroring and all was working fine. I updated the bios and it lost my
settings and now the RAID is gone, I was using the Intel RAID drivers. When
I boot into Windows it sees both drives and doubles the partitions.

Is there any way to fix this short of blowing the box away and redoing it?

Thanks

"John M" <johnm160athotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have a P4C800E Deluxe and I have 2 Seagate hard drives in it. I had it
>set to mirroring and all was working fine. I updated the bios and it lost
>my settings and now the RAID is gone, I was using the Intel RAID drivers.
>When I boot into Windows it sees both drives and doubles the partitions.
>
> Is there any way to fix this short of blowing the box away and redoing it?
>
> Thanks

I've had the same problem on a P4C800 DLX board.
If you go into the RAID creating program in the bios.
Create the array again with the exact same parameters
you used originally. And do not choose to clear drive
or anything similar. You should be good to go.

Jim M

Thanks, I will try that.

John