DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error with 3Com Wireless Net..

Dawn

Hi

Hope someone can help me with this? I seem to be getting
a confilct with this new PCMCIA Card (3Com Office Connect
Wireless 11g PC Card) I have just installed on my laptop
running XP Home SP2.

I have checked windows device manager for confilcts, but
seems to be none?

Any ideas on how to resolve would be much appreciated :)

Thanks

Dawn

Check 3com for driver update *and exact directions how to update*.
--PA