matshita CD-RW CW-8572 doesn't read any CD's

hey there! i recently installed XP SP2 and ever since that
i have not been able to play any CD's games or software!
Can anyone send me this driver for matshita CD-RW CW-8572
or tell me how to fix this problem! thanks guys! Kitch!

Try these three things in order:

1) Click Start-Run-Type devmgmt.msc and click OK. Expand DVD\CD Drives,
right click on the CD Drive and click Uninstall. Reboot and let Windows
reinstall the CD Drive. If it still doesn't work:

2) Reinstall your chipset drivers (motherboard drivers). To find out
what chipset/motherboard you have, I suggest Everest Home from
www.lavalys.com . This program will even provide you with a link to the
drivers. If it still doesn't work:

3) Try these suggestions:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;321641