A7N8X Need help to overclock

I have a A7N8X (400fsb) mb which doesnt want to overclock or I should
will overclock but wont start windows xp

FSB 200
Multi. 11.0
Mem 1024 (OCZ)

Start screen will show XP 3000 and when it passes to Win XP, the
screen comes up on "how do yo want to start windows".

Picking either Safe or Normal will causes the computer to just
stop--lockup.

Any help would be appreciated...thank...John

Ed

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 14:26:10 GMT, jy <lochbroom@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I have a A7N8X (400fsb) mb which doesnt want to overclock or I should
>will overclock but wont start windows xp
>
>FSB 200
>Multi. 11.0
>Mem 1024 (OCZ)
>

>Start screen will show XP 3000 and when it passes to Win XP, the
>screen comes up on "how do yo want to start windows".
>
>Picking either Safe or Normal will causes the computer to just
>stop--lockup.
>
>Any help would be appreciated...thank...John

Did you bump up the vcore a notch?
Ed
--
Rock solid for over 2 years and counting....
Barton 2800+ @ 200x11 / Corsair PC3200 2-2-2-6

CPU External Freq. [200]
CPU Frequency Multiple Setting [Menu]
CPU Frequency Multiple [11.0x]
System Performance [User Defined]
CPU Interface [Optimal] (Aggressive for tad more bandwidth)
Memory Frequency [100%]
Memory Timings [User Defined] (set to ram specs)
FSB Spread Spectrum [Disabled]
AGP Spread Spectrum [Disabled]
CPU Vcore Setting [Menu]
CPU Vcore [1.70V] (default = 1.65)