For some reason my DVD Rom has stopped functioning as a DVD reader, i get the
error message "insert a disc into drive D" even though there is a disc in
there. It still plays cd roms and the the trouble shooter does not help.
I really don't know what has happened as it was working fine this morning
and I have not installed or removed any programs today.

Help please!

Try:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;321641

----
Nathan McNulty

bogbrain wrote:
> For some reason my DVD Rom has stopped functioning as a DVD reader, i get the
> error message "insert a disc into drive D" even though there is a disc in
> there. It still plays cd roms and the the trouble shooter does not help.
> I really don't know what has happened as it was working fine this morning
> and I have not installed or removed any programs today.
>
> Help please!

TRENDING THREADS