Shane

Well recently I transferred to a new system, unfortunatly
one of the drives I transferred to my new pc (not my
system (winxp) drive) seems to be unreadable. In disk
management the info i get is:

Layout - Simple
Type - Dynamic
File System - NTFS
Status - Healthy
It reports 11% free space and yet I cannot access any of
it, whe I try to open it I get a message saying "E: is not
accessable, Access is denied"
Any ideas??

peter

Hi,