Wait how long for RMA #?

I did a rma request using the following website last week, but got
nothing yet.
http://rma.asus.com/enduser/RmaRequest.aspx

Anyone sucessfully got the RMA number recently using the above website
?
3 answers Last reply
More about wait long

    Don't e-mail. call the number listed for RMA Support on
    http://usa.asus.com/contact/contactindex.htm
    <marslee@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I did a rma request using the following website last week, but got
    > nothing yet.
    > http://rma.asus.com/enduser/RmaRequest.aspx
    >
    > Anyone sucessfully got the RMA number recently using the above website
    > ?

    Definitely break out that phone to California (Tel: 502-995-0883 (select
    option 3).They will email you instructions. Follow them to the letter.
    Hopefully you'll get your board in 10-14 business days. HTH
    "Phantom" <any1@microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Don't e-mail. call the number listed for RMA Support on
    > http://usa.asus.com/contact/contactindex.htm
    > <marslee@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>I did a rma request using the following website last week, but got
    >> nothing yet.
    >> http://rma.asus.com/enduser/RmaRequest.aspx
    >>
    >> Anyone sucessfully got the RMA number recently using the above website
    >> ?

    I did get an RMA from the website once. I eventually had to call and
    California said the RMA on the web site was from Taiwan and wasn't valid for
    the US anyway.

    Call and you'll get good response.

    <marslee@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I did a rma request using the following website last week, but got
    > nothing yet.
    > http://rma.asus.com/enduser/RmaRequest.aspx
    >
    > Anyone sucessfully got the RMA number recently using the above website
    > ?

Asus Motherboards