Wait how long for RMA #?

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
June 13, 2005 5:37:20 PM

I did a rma request using the following website last week, but got
nothing yet.
http://rma.asus.com/enduser/RmaRequest.aspx

Anyone sucessfully got the RMA number recently using the above website
?

More about : wait long rma

June 14, 2005 5:42:47 AM

Don't e-mail. call the number listed for RMA Support on
http://usa.asus.com/contact/contactindex.htm
<marslee@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I did a rma request using the following website last week, but got
> nothing yet.
> http://rma.asus.com/enduser/RmaRequest.aspx
>
> Anyone sucessfully got the RMA number recently using the above website
> ?

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
June 17, 2005 11:34:58 AM

Definitely break out that phone to California (Tel: 502-995-0883 (select
option 3).They will email you instructions. Follow them to the letter.
Hopefully you'll get your board in 10-14 business days. HTH
"Phantom" <any1@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Don't e-mail. call the number listed for RMA Support on
> http://usa.asus.com/contact/contactindex.htm
> <marslee@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>I did a rma request using the following website last week, but got
>> nothing yet.
>> http://rma.asus.com/enduser/RmaRequest.aspx
>>
>> Anyone sucessfully got the RMA number recently using the above website
>> ?

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
July 16, 2005 2:43:11 PM

I did get an RMA from the website once. I eventually had to call and
California said the RMA on the web site was from Taiwan and wasn't valid for
the US anyway.

Call and you'll get good response.

!