USB hub problem

Hi!

I got an USB 2.0 hub and recently installed SP2. I did update the driver
after SP2. Either the devices I connect run only at USB 1.1 speed or the
devices do rapidly auto-connect/disconnect.

This is my second USB hub I do have those problems with so it's likely some
XP/SP2 problem.
1 answer Last reply
More about problem

    Try these:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;870893
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;873169

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    Timo Nentwig wrote:
    > Hi!
    >
    > I got an USB 2.0 hub and recently installed SP2. I did update the driver
    > after SP2. Either the devices I connect run only at USB 1.1 speed or the
    > devices do rapidly auto-connect/disconnect.
    >
    > This is my second USB hub I do have those problems with so it's likely some
    > XP/SP2 problem.

Connection USB Devices Windows XP