USB hub problem

September 4, 2004 11:26:42 PM

Hi!

I got an USB 2.0 hub and recently installed SP2. I did update the driver
after SP2. Either the devices I connect run only at USB 1.1 speed or the
devices do rapidly auto-connect/disconnect.

This is my second USB hub I do have those problems with so it's likely some
XP/SP2 problem.

More about : usb hub problem

Anonymous
September 6, 2004 5:02:17 AM