3Com Wireless Problem

I have a 3Com 11g Wireless Firewall Router connected to my pc with an
ethernet cable and a 3Com 11g card for my laptop and everything works fine.
When I boot up my laptop, I can connect to the internet using IE v6 and
Outlook Express works fine. However if I go away and leave the laptop for
ten minutes and try to open IE I cannot bring up any web pages although I
have a 100% signal strength. It just tells me it cannot find the server and
the web page cannot be displayed. The funny thing is, Outlook Express still
connects and sends and receives mail even when IE isn't working.

Is this a IE problem or a Router problem? Any suggestions?

I'd try elimination: try another browser - for example, if you're using
Mozilla Firefox, try MS Internet Explorer instead. If the same problem
happens with another browser, the problem is with HTTP protocol/intermediate
proxy/firewall/etc

--
Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MVP, MCSE
-= F1 is the key =-