ASUS Support - Service Unavailable

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

Whenever I go to the Downloads section of the ASUS UK site I get 'Service
Unavailable'.

Anyone seeing the same please?

Don

I think they've been revamping their site lately, it's off then on then off
again
"Don" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Whenever I go to the Downloads section of the ASUS UK site I get 'Service
> Unavailable'.
>
> Anyone seeing the same please?
>
> Don

bobt

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 23:40:32 +0100, "Don" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote:

>Whenever I go to the Downloads section of the ASUS UK site I get 'Service
>Unavailable'.
>
>Anyone seeing the same please?

Yes, very erratic of late. Try the global, China, and Taiwan sites
for downloads. There is usually one working.