Alan

Can anyone help?
Why does my PC crash all the time?
I have a Fujitsu-Siemens Cordant,XP,and I have 1.5 meg
broadband.I run Norton 04 pack and that tells me that
there are no viruses on the system yet it frequently
crashes!When I send the error report to Microsoft it is
identified as either a problem with my surfboard or my
printer.Yet,when I allow both companies to scan my
PC,they say that there is no fault with their equipment!
I am at my wits end!Is there some clever person out there
who can help?
In anticipation,
Alan

peter

Hi,

First, remove the printer as well as the printer drivers from your system.
Run it for several times, if the crash gone with the wind, the culprit is
the printer or printer drivers which is not XP compatible.

If the problem still exists, remove the surfboard as well.
If no more crash happened, add back the printer and then try again.

Peter