weekend.

<< From: ccmangrove@yahoo.com (cc)
Date: Fri, May 28, 2004 7:16 AM

I'm in the market to purchase a new printer and seem to have focused
on the Canon. I'm am unsure of which of these two printers I should
buy. The one thing that confuses me is that the I960 has 3072 nozzles
(512x6) instead of the 1536 nozzles that the I900D (256x6) has. Is
this something that I need to be concerned about, or is this just
something that makes the printer output faster (I noticed that the
I960 printer twice as fast).

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I plan on buying this
weekend.

I would buy the i960. One reviewer gave it better ratings and its simply a
better printer. If you are intrigued by the card capabilities of the i900D,
keep in mind that if you really want to print the best pictures you will want
to adjust your pictures fir the best results in your computer first anyway,
making the card reader built into the i900D somewhat academic.

Don't underestimate the joy of getting your pictures a LOT quicker,
particularly if you have a lot too print.