Not open for further replies.

CARvett2004

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2006
Anybody need a super fast computer?

I have for sale an Alienware 7500.
FX-55, with orignal heatsink
2 BFG 6800 Ultra OC
2 Gig DDR-400 (4 x 512 mb)(matched sets)
Audiy X-Fi Platinum w front pannel
A8N-SLi Deluxe mb
2 WD 120 gig hard drives in RAID0 (223 usable)
1 DVD combo drive, 1 CD burner, 1 floppy drive

I have added some thin polyurathane foam to help keep dust out of it, in the front pannel, and on the side intake fan. This computer is in like new condition, i have not removed any compontes, except to upgrade sound card. I have added the second hard drive and a second gig of alienware ram. Will come with Windows XP PRO that came with computer and updated with SP2. Will also include mouse and kb that came with computer.
The case is black with silver slots on the side, with red LED on the front drive cover. Also has 2 sound activeated cold cathodes in front. Front and side locks. XP installed on RAID0 with clean install. This computer has not been overclocked, and the processor has never been removed. I have latest BIOS, and chipset, and will have latest video drviers. I do have the original packing, and shipping will be included in price. If you have any questions feel free to ask here or send an email to CARvett2004@aol.com.

I am asking $3500 (with shipping)

mlightsey0182

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2006
I will be honest. Your smoking crack and to much of it. No matter how old it is, no on in there right mind will buy a used computer for that much. I wont bash you anymore. My suggestion for you to get close the money that you want is part it out. But if you part it out, then you still wont get 3500. You might get half of that, if your lucky. Also, I suggest is take pictures of your computer and tell everyone how long you have had, if you have overclocked it, and stuff like that. Also if your going to throw in a monitor also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS