RecordNow finds no RW device

September 6, 2004 12:53:02 AM

How to begin recovery of this function. I beleive I have exausted all the
options and fixes offered through the Help and Support programs.

More about : recordnow finds device

Anonymous
September 6, 2004 3:28:42 AM

Did you try to reinstall? FAQs at www.sonic.com.

--
Just my 2¢ worth,
Jeff
"jec 66" <jec 66@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38DC86BF-4202-4021-BF95-31C9A8549B2B@microsoft.com...
| How to begin recovery of this function. I beleive I have exausted all the
| options and fixes offered through the Help and Support programs.
Anonymous
September 6, 2004 3:56:55 PM

Or update the software. Newer versions add support for new drives.

----
Nathan McNulty

» mrtee « wrote:
> Did you try to reinstall? FAQs at www.sonic.com.

September 7, 2004 12:19:07 AM

"» mrtee «" wrote:

> Did you try to reinstall? FAQs at www.sonic.com.
>
> --
> Just my 2¢ worth,
> Jeff
> "jec 66" <jec 66@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38DC86BF-4202-4021-BF95-31C9A8549B2B@microsoft.com...
> | How to begin recovery of this function. I beleive I have exausted all the
> | options and fixes offered through the Help and Support programs.
> Thanks, but I had tried to reinstall!
Anonymous
September 7, 2004 12:19:07 AM

!