Which is the average temp for a7n8xe-deluxe and 3200+ ?

Vin

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2003

Hi all!

My a7n8x-e deluxe made the auto shutdown when my cpu reach 55-60C.
It's that ok? I mean, I know I had to think in cooling the cpu, but, which
is the max temp the cpu can reach without been damage? I though it was 70c!!

Vini

In message <d96k3h$vhh$1@domitilla.aioe.org>, Vin <vin@adinet.com.uy>
writes
>Hi all!
>
>My a7n8x-e deluxe made the auto shutdown when my cpu reach 55-60C.
>It's that ok? I mean, I know I had to think in cooling the cpu, but, which
>is the max temp the cpu can reach without been damage? I though it was 70c!!
>
>Vini

I'm running same motherboard, same CPU and gfx card, in a 5 year old
case with 5 year old fans. 60mm front and rear with a 120mm on the PSU.
Standard HSF on the CPU & gfx card.

Nothing but the gfx card overclocked (500/1000MHz). All fans running on
'auto'.

Temp: normal gaming prime95
CPU: 56c 60c 65c
MB: 28c <=30c <=33c

It's never set down on me. We've had the hottest day of the year
yesterday. No problems.

HTH
--
Alex Wilde

Seems a tad high.. Disable Q-fan if you have it enabled. I'd say high 40s
is about average for the 3200+