Bios

How do I get into bios setup using a usb keyboard? The keyboard isnt on
until windows starts.

Buy a cheap $5 keyboard with a PS/2 connector

"R Keslar" <cooldisk67@yahoo.com> wrote in message
| How do I get into bios setup using a usb keyboard? The
keyboard isnt on
| until windows starts.

You'll need to use a PS/2 keyboard to get into it.
Once you are in the bios, you need to turn on legacy USB for keyboards (and
hopefully your motherboard will then support going into the bios with a USB
keyboard).

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -

"R Keslar" <cooldisk67@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> How do I get into bios setup using a usb keyboard? The keyboard isnt on
> until windows starts.

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Buy the USB to PS2 adapter for the keyboard and swap the one you have.

"R Keslar" <cooldisk67@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> How do I get into bios setup using a usb keyboard? The keyboard isnt on
> until windows starts.

TRENDING THREADS