Bios Update (1011) for A8N SLI Deluxe ended in bluesceen

I flashed my Motherbaord form 1008 to 10011 (Live Flash)
After that, my computer did not start anymore.
It stoped during booting with a bluescreen and
an uncertain memory address.
Only flashing back to 1008 (Awdflash) made my system start again.
Anybody knows the major differance between these BIOS releases?!

thx
H.

1011 supports some new cpu's and has a few new memory settings.
Personally, I would NEVER flash within the operating system.
Rather, use a floppy, set bios back to defaults first, then upgrade, then
manually set each setting in the bios.
I have a feeling one of the new memory settings may have been out of whack.
Just a guess though.