bluetooth is interfering with my DVD and CD-ROM Players

I just installed Service Pack 2 and now my bluetooth is
working very well. It hadn't worked well before SP2.

My DVD player and my CD-ROM players are jumping and being
a bit jittery. When I take off Bluetooth, it behaves much
better.

Does this make sense and does anyone understand why this
is happening?

Thank you,

Yitz

I have not seen anything like this on my setup. I would try fixing
whatever you think is wrong with the drives. You did not provide any
information on what is happening with the drives or how it behaves
better. Please expound on your problems :)

----
Nathan McNulty

Yitz wrote:
> I just installed Service Pack 2 and now my bluetooth is
> working very well. It hadn't worked well before SP2.
>
> My DVD player and my CD-ROM players are jumping and being
> a bit jittery. When I take off Bluetooth, it behaves much
> better.
>
> Does this make sense and does anyone understand why this
> is happening?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Yitz

the CDROM music is jumping/stuttering and the DVD movies
are jumping/stuttering. When I remove the bluetooth
dongle, the music is good/perfect. The DVD movies are
much better with still annoying skipping.

Yitz

peter

Hi,

Have you tried to update the audio drivers to the latest XP compatible
drivers and then unistall and reinstall the DVD player softwares?

Peter