Seeking Carl Tao's P3b-F Bios (Carl's 1008TUA4 BIOS)

I pulled this from Google's text only cache*:
Carl Tao has posted an "out of the box" P3B-F BIOS 1008 Beta 004 with
Tualatin Support (CPUID bis 06B4) in alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus

I can't find it and was hoping someone might repost it.

Thanks,
stray77

*http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:cyZpe87nLNUJ:www.mrufer.ch/pc/tualatin4_e.html+Carl+Tao+p3b-f+&hl=en&lr=&strip=1

Paul

Splendid

In article <1119673576.431758.254470@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
"stray77" <stray77@gmail.com> wrote:

> I pulled this from Google's text only cache*:
> Carl Tao has posted an "out of the box" P3B-F BIOS 1008 Beta 004 with
> Tualatin Support (CPUID bis 06B4) in alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
>
> I can't find it and was hoping someone might repost it.
>
> Thanks,
> stray77

*http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:cyZpe87nLNUJ:www.mrufer.ch/pc/tualatin4_e.html+Carl+Tao+p3b-f+&hl=en&lr=&strip=1

Looks a lot like this page. You can download Mathias's version,
http://www.hta-bi.bfh.ch/~rufem1/
http://www.hta-bi.bfh.ch/~rufem1/pc/download/bios_p3b-f_1008f.004m.zip

or if you go to the "links" page, there is an email address at
the bottom of the page. Perhaps if you email Mathias, he could
point you to a copy of the Tao modified BIOS.

Paul