Hi all, Is te bfg GeForce 6600GToc,AGP a better choice the..

Hi all, Is the bfg GeForce 6600GToc,AGP a better choice the other
brand like the msi one and leadtek agp card...

> Hi all, Is the bfg GeForce 6600GToc,AGP a better choice the other
> brand like the msi one and leadtek agp card...

All of those brands will offer the same performance using the
same video chip. The biggest difference in the cards is
any extra software that comes with them.

---
Kevin Chalker, Owner (KC COMPUTERS)
E-mail: kc@kc-computers.com Web: www.kc-computers.com
Internet dealer since 1991!!! See WWW.RESELLERRATINGS.COM!!!

norm

"DDC" <whatsnow@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> Hi all, Is the bfg GeForce 6600GToc,AGP a better choice the other
> brand like the msi one and leadtek agp card...

Some BFG cards come out of the box OC (overclocked). BFG has the best tech
support I ever experienced.

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 00:25:32 GMT, "KC Computers" <kc@kc-computers.com>
wrote:

>> Hi all, Is the bfg GeForce 6600GToc,AGP a better choice the other
>> brand like the msi one and leadtek agp card...
>
>All of those brands will offer the same performance using the
>same video chip. The biggest difference in the cards is
>any extra software that comes with them.

Yes that would be to me the physical difference of the bundle but what
i mean here is the bfg is clocked higher than all others... can u
think about it, it perform tree time better than a 9800pro. Thinking
that its clocked at 1ghz and as a 128 bits memory chips, its pretty
impressive and cost about 300$ can.

also i was "" fishing "" for bads or good comments.
on the bfg 6600gt oc card. i have read also that there video card are
life time warranties. is that true???

thank you

Simon

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2001

"KC Computers" <kc@kc-computers.com> wrote in message
>> Hi all, Is the bfg GeForce 6600GToc,AGP a better choice the other
>> brand like the msi one and leadtek agp card...
>
> All of those brands will offer the same performance using the
> same video chip. The biggest difference in the cards is
> any extra software that comes with them.
>

> ---

And the noise of the fan. I've got a gainward 6600gt which regulates the
speed of the fan according to the temperature. It only tends to spin up in
games when the noise doesn't really matter but it would be quite intrusive
if it was spinning when I was working.