Bluetooth is interfering with DVD and CD-ROM playback

September 7, 2004 10:55:21 AM

My bluetooth is interfering with the playback of my DVD
and CDROM disks.

When I remove the Bluetooth dongle, the CD Playback is
good and the DVD is much better.

With the dongle connected, it jumps and stutters the
music/DVD movie.

This never happened before. I am not sure if this makes a
difference but I just installed Service Pack 2 a couple
of weeks ago.

Yitz
Anonymous
September 7, 2004 1:34:07 PM

Also, when I am transferring data to my computer from a
CDROM, it freezes the computer until all the data is
transferred. I am not sure if it is the bluetooth but I
am considering reformating unless anyone has any other
suggestions??? please!!

AMD Athalon XP1900+
1.6 GHz
1 GB RAM

Thank you,

Yitz

Anonymous
September 7, 2004 3:29:01 PM

Formatting and resintalling Windows would be a good idea. My suggestion
would be to backup all of your data, slipstream Service Pack 2 into
your XP CD, then install off that, and load your data back on. Here is
a simple guide on how to slipstream SP2 into your XP CD:
http://www.msfn.org/articles.php?action=show&showarticl...

----
Nathan McNulty

!