Bluetooth is interfering with DVD and CD-ROM playback

My bluetooth is interfering with the playback of my DVD
and CDROM disks.

When I remove the Bluetooth dongle, the CD Playback is
good and the DVD is much better.

With the dongle connected, it jumps and stutters the
music/DVD movie.

This never happened before. I am not sure if this makes a
difference but I just installed Service Pack 2 a couple
of weeks ago.

Yitz
2 answers Last reply
More about bluetooth interfering playback

    Also, when I am transferring data to my computer from a
    CDROM, it freezes the computer until all the data is
    transferred. I am not sure if it is the bluetooth but I
    am considering reformating unless anyone has any other
    suggestions??? please!!

    AMD Athalon XP1900+
    1.6 GHz
    1 GB RAM

    Thank you,

    Yitz

    Formatting and resintalling Windows would be a good idea. My suggestion
    would be to backup all of your data, slipstream Service Pack 2 into
    your XP CD, then install off that, and load your data back on. Here is
    a simple guide on how to slipstream SP2 into your XP CD:
    http://www.msfn.org/articles.php?action=show&showarticle=49

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    > Also, when I am transferring data to my computer from a
    > CDROM, it freezes the computer until all the data is
    > transferred. I am not sure if it is the bluetooth but I
    > am considering reformating unless anyone has any other
    > suggestions??? please!!
    >
    > AMD Athalon XP1900+
    > 1.6 GHz
    > 1 GB RAM