need help and info on overclocking

my computer is a hp pavilion 514x with a p4g533-la motherboard

it has 248mb of ram and is 2.00 ghz I was wondering how to overclock it
and

is it worth it can something go wrong?

I dont check this site much so e mail me @ hummer_rc@hotmail.com

THANKS IN ADVANCE

--
devin1100
1 answer Last reply

    On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 23:34:33 +0100, devin1100
    <devin1100.1r7rvn@news.computerbanter.com> wrote:

    >my computer is a hp pavilion 514x with a p4g533-la motherboard
    >
    >it has 248mb of ram and is 2.00 ghz I was wondering how to overclock it
    >and
    >
    >is it worth it can something go wrong?
    >
    >I dont check this site much so e mail me @ hummer_rc@hotmail.com
    >
    >THANKS IN ADVANCE

    Good luck with that, but most PCs from vendors like HP & DELL use a
    specially tailored BIOS that have the overclocking and tweaking features
    removed to prevent average Joe from damaging the system.

    Ed

Asus Overclocking Motherboards