need help and info on overclocking

Last response: in Motherboards
a b K Overclocking
a b V Motherboard
June 26, 2005 3:34:33 AM

my computer is a hp pavilion 514x with a p4g533-la motherboard

it has 248mb of ram and is 2.00 ghz I was wondering how to overclock it
and

is it worth it can something go wrong?

I dont check this site much so e mail me @ hummer_rc@hotmail.com

THANKS IN ADVANCE

--
devin1100

More about : info overclocking

June 27, 2005 1:31:36 AM

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 23:34:33 +0100, devin1100
<devin1100.1r7rvn@news.computerbanter.com> wrote:

>my computer is a hp pavilion 514x with a p4g533-la motherboard
>
>it has 248mb of ram and is 2.00 ghz I was wondering how to overclock it
>and
>
>is it worth it can something go wrong?
>
>I dont check this site much so e mail me @ hummer_rc@hotmail.com
>
>THANKS IN ADVANCE

Good luck with that, but most PCs from vendors like HP & DELL use a
specially tailored BIOS that have the overclocking and tweaking features
removed to prevent average Joe from damaging the system.

Ed
!