SERVO

FWIW I just updated 2 of my 4 homemade AMD machines to SP2 and had no
troubles whatsoever...everything seems to working just fine. I'm going
to run these for a couple of weeks before doing my other 2 machines. The
only thing I had to do was disable the firewall after the upgrade so my
network isn't messed up.
I think there was a time when Micro$oft would've charged it's customers
for a big update like this, like they did for Win98 (which was basically
a huge patch for Win95), and Win98SE (which was a big patch for Win98).
I think if they had dared charge for WinXP SP2 (maybe calling something
like Windows XP 2004) they would've face a HUGE outcry and even big
lawsuits. Maybe they're finally getting the message?
nah.
C'mon you Linux guys...you're getting SO close!!!
--
Servo
"You gonna do something? Or just stand there and bleed?"

And your point is...... ?