I'm having trouble connecting my old scanner with xp. My
scanner is Acer Prisma 310p. I thought I had the right
drivers loaded...I downloaded the update. When I run the
installation wizard to install the scanner it tells me it
doesn't have the xp logo and may cause problems. What to
do????

"kalista" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| I'm having trouble connecting my old scanner with xp. My
| scanner is Acer Prisma 310p. I thought I had the right
| drivers loaded...I downloaded the update. When I run the
| installation wizard to install the scanner it tells me it
| doesn't have the xp logo and may cause problems. What to
| do????

Hi kalista -

Click the install anyway/ignore button. The error comes up because Acer did
not pay Microsoft to test its drivers for WHQL certification.

Jef