File/Data Transfer from Nokia 6600 to PC

I have a Nokia 6600 cell phone, I have the Ambicom Bluetooth in the USB port.
I have downloaded Nokia 6600 PC Suite from the Nokia website. Everything is
working fine except that I was told by Nokia support that my Windows XP,
Version 2002, service pack 2 is blocking my cell phone and PC connection.
Therefore..I am not able to download the files/data/pictures from my phone to
my PC. It is reading the bluetooth connection but why do I lose the
connection before we even get started. Once I get connected and go to the
icon Nokia PC Suite, I always come up with a blank page that is suppose to
show me icons for file transfer, etc. Can someone help me figure this out or
where I can go to get answers? Thanks....
--
Lady B
1 answer Last reply

    I used the Widdcom software that came with the Ambicom on CD.
    I dont think you need the PC Suite. Im using XP SP2 with firewall on.

    hth

    Philip Ashley

    "Biancca" <Biancca@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a Nokia 6600 cell phone, I have the Ambicom Bluetooth in the USB
    >port.
    > I have downloaded Nokia 6600 PC Suite from the Nokia website. Everything
    > is
    > working fine except that I was told by Nokia support that my Windows XP,
    > Version 2002, service pack 2 is blocking my cell phone and PC connection.
    > Therefore..I am not able to download the files/data/pictures from my phone
    > my PC. It is reading the bluetooth connection but why do I lose the
    > connection before we even get started. Once I get connected and go to the
    > icon Nokia PC Suite, I always come up with a blank page that is suppose to
    > show me icons for file transfer, etc. Can someone help me figure this out
    > or
    > where I can go to get answers? Thanks....
    > --
    > Lady B

Cell Phones Connection Nokia Wireless Networking