CD Burner now report 0bytes available on new CD-Rs

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Having a prob with XP's built in cd burner. It report
0bytes available on CD-R and CD-RW and refused to write
saying there is no room availabe. This function did work
at one time, SP2?. Of course I can use other software to
write cd's. A fix would be greater appreciated.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324129

----
Nathan McNulty