boot winxp in different languages

Is is possible to have a dual boot windows xp in two languages, say a boot
menu with WinXp English and WinXp Spanish?

Would would the process be?

thanks in advance.
2 answers Last reply
More about boot winxp languages

    Assuming you've already partitioned the hard drive as you want and one
    version is running you just boot from the CD for the other language and
    install it to a different drive. You will then have a dual-boot
    configuration and can select accordingly when you start the computer.

    "joe" <joeathome@wanadoo.es> wrote in message
    > Is is possible to have a dual boot windows xp in two languages, say a boot
    > menu with WinXp English and WinXp Spanish?
    >
    > Would would the process be?
    >
    > thanks in advance.

    There is actually a Multilingual User Interface that allows you to
    change one copy to different languages, but this is not available
    retail. You must be a MS Partner (OEM, MSDN, etc) in order to get it.

    You can dual boot different languages of XP. I would suggest separate
    partitions for each one, but you can do whatever you want. I'm not sure
    if you can just change the localized version or if you actually have to
    install it in that language.

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    joe wrote:
    > Is is possible to have a dual boot windows xp in two languages, say a boot
    > menu with WinXp English and WinXp Spanish?
    >
    > Would would the process be?
    >
    > thanks in advance.

Hardware Dual Boot Boot Microsoft Windows XP