Corsair CMX512-3200C2 RAM & A8N-SLI

Hi,

Im currently have two twinx modules of corsair CMX512-3200C ram in my A7N8X
Deluxe-E board running at 2-3-3-6 DDR400 in dual channel mode.

Im thinking of upgrading my motherboard to a A8N-SLI deluxe or premium and
keeping the ram.

I'd like to know if any other people are using the same RAM in their A8N-SLI
deluxe or premium motherboards.

The asus qvl lists the module as compatible under the A8N-SLI page but lists
a CL of 3. what does this mean?

Also the corsair site states that the ram runs at 2.5-3-3-6 on amd
platforms. will i have an issue running it at 2-3-3-6 on a A8N-SLI?

Thanks

"Eyman" <anon@anon.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Im currently have two twinx modules of corsair CMX512-3200C ram in my
> A7N8X Deluxe-E board running at 2-3-3-6 DDR400 in dual channel mode.
>
> Im thinking of upgrading my motherboard to a A8N-SLI deluxe or premium and
> keeping the ram.
>
> I'd like to know if any other people are using the same RAM in their
> A8N-SLI deluxe or premium motherboards.
>
> The asus qvl lists the module as compatible under the A8N-SLI page but
> lists a CL of 3. what does this mean?
>
> Also the corsair site states that the ram runs at 2.5-3-3-6 on amd
> platforms. will i have an issue running it at 2-3-3-6 on a A8N-SLI?
>
> Thanks

I am running that memory at 2.5-3-3-6 @ 2.7 volts on an A8N-E according to
Corsair recommendations. My understanding is that the memory runs at 2.5 on
all AMD64 boards and 2 on Intel boards.